CRM project management has combined two major management domains: customer relations and projects/jobs. Enabling more accessible communication and tracking customers’ journeys are the essential feature of a CRM. Besides, a CRM features included:
· Collecting and maintaining CRM customers data (such as their contact information conversations and purchase history)
· Creating customer profiles/personas
· Sales prospecting; Sales outreach
· Utilizing communication channels like email, Business phone system , and SMS
· Tracking lead/customer behavior
· Managing interactions with customers, cases, and tickets to reduce churn rates.
On the other hand, to ensure Productivity and Performance in conducting jobs and Projects, any project management software provides the following functions:
· Product/service planning, road mapping, creating product strategy,
· Inventory management
· Event management
· Business process management brings order into the work environment and brings structure into the way specific activities are carried out
· Daily task management; delegating tasks and activities,
· Project tracking; overseeing progress,
· Reviewing analytics and reports,
· Cross-team collaboration.